Give Your Trees in Chantilly the Curb Appeal They Deserve
Trees and shrubs are the essence of your property's beauty, refreshing the eye and spirit and creating an inviting space.
Trees protect from summer's sun and winter's wind. They also provide sound protection from the outside world and clean the air our families breathe. According to real estate specialists, trees can even increase property values by 20% or more. At Northern Virginia Tree Experts, we refer to your trees and shrubs as your "green investment". To protect and enhance that important investment, it's necessary to trust only tree care professionals who appreciate the science and art of plant health care and tree hazard management. Since 1977, our team has been committed to the success and beauty of your investment, and our tree and shrub pruning services further accentuate it.
When it comes to something as important, valuable, and as costly to replace as your trees and shrubs, you are right to expect the best.
Tree and shrub pruning is a horticultural practice that alters the form and growth of a tree or shrub. Northern Virginia Tree Experts will do everything we can to try and exceed your expectations as we work together to enhance your property’s green investment. Our certified arborists provide a variety of pruning and trimming services to improve the health of your trees while removing dead branches that could potentially cause damage to your property. We are able to determine which type of tree pruning is necessary to maintain and improve the health, appearance, and safety of your trees. Northern Virginia Tree Experts adheres to the latest standards of the Tree Care Industry Association, so you can rest assured that all of our work is of the highest quality.
The benefits of proper tree pruning include:
- Removal of dead, dying, rubbing, or hazardous tree branches.
- Reduced potential for storm damage to trees and tree disease by increasing the flow of air through the canopy of the tree.
- Preventing entrance points for insects or disease.
- Clearing branches from buildings, roofs, signage, driveways, or roadways.
- Increasing the health of the tree by removing dead or dying tree branches.
- Create visual access to lakes, rivers, etc. by vista pruning.
- Establish, improve, or restore the branch and tree structure.
- Improving the beauty and longevity of the tree in your landscape.
At Northern Virginia Tree Experts, our Certified Arborists will help determine which type of pruning best suits your landscape’s needs.